1.23.2012

Penelope, winner or loser?

My weekend was... a pest
Some how all my weekends have become someone else's. I love schedules but if I dont have a blank weekend soon I might loose it.

On the 3rd weekend of this year, I weighed out the idea of winners and losers...
...Generally I'd say I tend to come in 2nd place, but after fridays review I'd say I'm finally a winner
...Anyone that fixates on someone elses life rather themselves will always be a loser, yeah I'm talking to you
...Children usually dont like me, does that make me a loser?
...Sleeping in on the weekends and doing nothing bores me and then makes me feel like a loser

Pretty people with no talent need to go away for a while,
People who try to make the world a better place for no reason need to come back soon


No comments:

Post a Comment