1.31.2012

How can I still have Teen Angst!?

My day was... crucial
Today I think I finally realized that most, if not all, of us are in it for ourselves. Now, before today I would have said nothing "wrong with that". But starting today I think Im turing over a new leaf and I think everyone should join in. What do you think, guy that f'd people close to me over?

On the last Monday of this month, I tried to keep my thoughts as simple as possible...
...Plants sustain joy and sorrow: picture the little boy that went to McDonlad's for lunch with dad and got his french fry happy meal, now picture that same little boys face at dinner when his mom makes him eat his entire baked potate skin and all:(
...Animals cannot help their nature: Thats why I can never let others poor choices effect me. Its the animal instinct in all of us that makes us make rash decisions. Besides its really true what they say, "what goes around will come around" and the longer it takes the worst its going to be, trust me I've seen it in action or should I say sleeping on my couch for 8 months:)

How fast we die

No comments:

Post a Comment