2.15.2012

Brainwashed Romance

My day was... brainwashed
Yes I like the millions of other fools out there fell for the greatest prank on the US consumer sense Secretary's Day. Once again I gave it another shot and once again I have been left disappointed. Which is sort of ironic being that I intentionally planned on not planning anything this year. Long story short V'day is for v's not for me's...

On the big V'day this year, I thought about relationships...
...The most horrifying couple I know of has got to be Doug Hutchison/Courtney Stodden. Where is Chris Hansen when you need him
...No one can prevent attraction, except my boyfriend of course :/?
...Troubled times do come and when they do the fantasy of being a baby is defiantly appealing (take that how ever you want)

The little angel on my shoulder amends my thoughts most virtuously

No comments:

Post a Comment