2.07.2012

Feels like its going to be Neon Indian summer

My weekend was... costly
I've beat the odds! Even though Im the spawn of 2 addicts its seems as though I went 28 years with little to no addictions. That is until Groupon entered my life. With the number of peels, laser removals, and detox's I've bought in the last year you'd think I would look like Amanda Lepore by now.

On the hottest winter weekend of 2012, I spent 50% of my days on the phone with costumer service (thought I'd share that special moment with you, my closest of friends)...
...What they said: Let me see what I can do
...What I heard: You wish
...What they said: Do you mind holding the line?
...What I heard: I really dont want to deal
...What they said: I cannot answer that question
...What I heard: *White noise* then the thought that I should be doing something else that is more productive then configuring my 401k and IRA set up for the next 15years came to mind, so I erased all the mediocre contacts from my Instagram, good bye lifesavers101 #muchmoreproductive

I can linger in the here and now for a dangerous amount of time

No comments:

Post a Comment